Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which govern CWPM Consulting’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website; CWPM Consulting Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
CWPM Consulting’s registered office is 6 Shirehall Park, London, NW4 2QL. Our company registration number is 10235429.
Links to other websites
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. CWPM Consulting accepts no responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using this website.
We will not share, sell, or rent individual personal information without explicit permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you publications or emails based on your requests for information.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and should be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.